Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I setup an appointment with Green Wellness?
- Setting up an appointment is easy! Give us a call at 1-888-885-9949 or schedule a visit and we will get back to you by the following business day.
- Do I need to be referred by another physician?
- Absolutely not! The physicians we work with can and will evaluate anyone who feels that they can benefit from alternative medicine.
- Do I need medical records for my appointment?
- Yes! Medical records are mandatory for your medical marijuana appointment.
Generally, our Doctors would like to see your most recent visit (or most recent 3-5 visits)
If you are unsure of how to obtain your records, we are happy to assist you. Click here for more information.
What do I need to bring to my visit?
- Please bring in your Washington driver’s license or state ID card showing that you are a resident of Washington state.
- Medical records are required for the visit. (Records in hand at the time of their visit, or medical records obtained by Green Wellness via a medical records release form, or sent directly to Green Wellness from your provider’s office). Inquire further if you do not have access to medical records to advise your next step.
- Cash payment for you visit. (please inquire further for pricing information).
Can you tell me the process of getting Medical Marijuana approved as a treatment option?
- a valid Washington state-issued ID or driver’s license with them to establish proof of residency
- medical records documenting the condition they want to be evaluated for
- Cash payment (no cards are accepted in office at this time). After the physical exam and medical records review is completed, your Doctor will determine the best treatment plan options for improving your wellness using alternative medicine. If Medical Marijuana was determined to be the best treatment option, you will be given your authorization. That’s all there is to it!
When you arrive at the office, you will be asked to fill-out a medical history form along with some additional documents and disclosures (if you haven’t already done so in previous visits.) Patients must have on their person:
Do I have to be at least 18 to be a patient?
- No, as long as the legal guardian is present and signs a waiver for the minor, someone who is under 18 may still be eligible to become a patient. Please confirm eligibility, as each office has different guidelines.
Please call us at 1-888-885-9949 or email us at email@example.com
Will there be any privacy issues with seeing a Green Wellness appointed physician?
- No. Your Doctor’s visit is protected under the privacy laws of HIPAA, Patient Privacy Act, and R.C.W. laws for Medical Marijuana here in Washington State. All of our Doctor’s are Board Certified Naturopathic Doctors (N.D.) who have completed all necessary training per the laws of Washington State.
Can you tell me how the 5052 Bill is impacting my authorization?
- Please visit Department of Health Website for all information pertaining to the law changes. You may inquire with us by phone, email, or chat to answer any questions you may have regarding the Medical Marijuana laws.
- What are my gun rights as a medical marijuana patient?
- Please see the Dept. of Justice laws on being a medical marijuana patient and owning/having a gun.
Click here to view gun laws